|Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents services in West Wales|
01559 363401 or 01239 710481
Land - Land Formerly Part Of Hazevern Court, Croeslan, Llandysul, Ceredigion
Land - Croeslan, Llandysul, Ceredigion
Property Added: Tuesday 29 May 2012 [14:25]
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY.
LAND FORMERLY PART OF
HAZEVERN COURT, CROESLAN,
LLANDYSUL. SA44 4SN
· A conveniently located block of healthy accommodation land totalling approx. 40 acres.
· Easy and direct access off the main A486 Llandysul to New Quay road being within 15 minutes drive of the coast trunk road and 5 minutes from the town of Llandysul.
· A mixture of excellent grazing fields and some sloping woodland to the lower part provides a block that is suited for agriculture and investment purposes.
· The land is registered for IACS purposes (prospective purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding eligibility).
· Natural water supply via stream. Mains water is available but not connected.
VIEWING By appointment only with the Agents. (Tel: 01559363401).
GUIDE PRICE: £5,000 to £6,000 per acre (subject to contract).
All properties are offered for sale subject to contract and availability.
Dai Lewis, 15 Wind Street, Llandysul, Ceredigion SA44 4BD Wales 01559 363401
Dai Lewis, College Sreet, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire SA38 9AJ Wales 01239 710481
Site Created By Solid Designs