Former St. David's Church, Blaencelyn, Llandysul, Ceredigion
Pleasantly situated coastal stone and slated former church.
- Interesting features throughout.
- Rural location.
Former St. David's Church, Blaencelyn, Llandysul, Ceredigion SA44 6DN
Character Property - Blaencelyn, Llandysul, Ceredigion
Property Added: Friday 22 Jan 2010 [10:41]
Last Modified: Wednesday 22 Sep 2010 [9:36]
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY.
FORMER ST. DAVID'S CHURCH,
BLAENCELYN, LLANDYSUL. SA44 6DN
- Pleasantly situated coastal stone and slated former Church.
- Period property with interesting features throughout.
- Available to lease for commercial purposes only.
- Rural situation within small village with access directly from minor council roadway.
- Located within approx. 2 miles of the popular seaside cove and village of Llangrannog.
- Please note that in accordance with current planning policy this property is offered for sale for the purposes of business or community use and is not available for residential purposes. For further information please refer to Selling Agents. Prospective purchasers are advised to consult with the Planning Officer to discuss any new uses for the building.
- LISTING: This property is not listed.
- PURCHASER'S COVENANTS: Covenants will apply to the sale – please refer to Selling Agents.
VIEWING By appointment only with the Agents. (Tel: 01559-363401).
PRICE £75,000 (subject to contract).
DESCRIPTION: (N.B. All room measurements are approximate).
STONE PORCH leading to
NAVE 40'2" x 18'2". With pews, vaulted beamed ceiling, quarry tiled floor and void with lattice grids, step to
SANCTUARY 12'9" x 12'4". Quarry tiled flooring and door to
VESTRY 10'7" x 7'10". With door to exterior.
Pedestrian access from roadway.
All properties are offered for sale subject to contract and availability.
We endeaver to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constiture any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warrenty can be given as to their condition.
We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide abou tthe property is verified by yourself or your advisers.
Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.